7 Things Happening In This Quarter That Signal A Good Time For Gold
When buying and selling becomes going long and short, every decision connected with that deal becomes an important one. Though every time is good to buy an auspicious thing like gold, if you’re looking at it as an investment, especially a long-term investment, it is important to take care when to buy or sell it.
But you don’t have to worry regarding your ‘when to buy gold’ decisions, as right now is the best time to do it. Here are 7 things happening right now that favour gold:
1. It has happened in a long time after 2011 that the third quarter of March ended at gold with a gain.
2. Gold has been consolidating since months now, but patters repeat, and that says it will break out in either direction. The plan for right now should be to wait for the breakout in either direction.
3. Gold is currently trading up at $1345.30, which is a good sign for near future for the yellow metal.
4. The Trump trade war has just begun and gold is once again safe haven.
5. The price increase in gold right now is mainly due to 2 reasons, that are going to stay for now –
i. Predominant Buyers of gold in the market
ii. Due to weakness of the US Dollar
6. Gold, over the last some weeks, has outperformed major stock indices such as FTSE 100 and S&P 500.
7. In the market right now, there can be no hedge better than gold. It is the time of political turmoil, trade wars, and uncertainty.
So now when it’s been safely established that gold is catching up, and how, share with us your thoughts on the same in the comments section.